Looking to better manage your fleet of devices?
Bring your mobile devices together under one platform to ensure they stay up-to-date and ready for business.
Simplify device management with M3 solutions
Schedule real-time content deployment of any size or complexity across all your sites worldwide to ensure regulatory requirements are always met
- Synchronize critical aircraft maintenance documents and technical updates for mechanics
- Automate application updates, data uploads, OS deployments and/or content delivery completely remote and unattended
- Schedule content updates for immediate or off-hour delivery
Use case: Air Canada
The M3 Platform is designed to secure, manage and synchronize an entire fleet of devices across multiple locations.
Improve operational performance by ensuring maintenance staff always have accessible and serviceable assets
- Charge & physically secure assets during downtime
- Manage inventory of various asset types across multiple sites (scanners, readers, portable devices, desktop, printers, etc.)
- Applicable to any operating system: Mac OS, iOS, Windows, Android and Google Chrome
Use case: OSF
OSF HealthCare is a not-for-profit Catholic health care organization that operates a medical group, hospital system, and other health care facilities in Illinois and Michigan. Headquartered in Peoria, Illinois, OSF HealthCare is owned and operated by the Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis.
Control access and maximize security by eliminating data with a clean device wipe after each use
- Detailed device tracking and usage reports
- Mechanically lock device and request identification for access via key-card or badging
- Completely remote/offline working capabilities
Use case: GROB
Established in 1971, GROB Aircraft is one of the world’s largest and most experienced composite aircraft manufacturers. Since it’s conception, Grob has delivered more than 3500 aircraft and flown over seven million flight hours across five continents.
Discover the benefits of the M3 Platform
Say goodbye to manual updates, and hello to automated operational performance